ELIGIBILITY AND CATEGORIES
- Applicant must have at least one parent from Kenya.
- An applicant with parents or heritage and or family ties from Kenya should clearly state so.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old on or before the date of the pageant she wishes to compete.
- Applicants above 35 years of age will not be accepted.
- We accept Applications from students, professionals and girls wishing to develop and improve themselves.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to have a humanitarian platform and an appropriate and achievable community project.
- Applicants must be female at birth and female to participate.
- Applicants must be healthy and physically fit.
STEPS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Once you have registered and Paid your REGISTRATION FEE , the process is final.
- We will start working on your enrollment immediately and therefore, your application fee is not refundable.
- Read Through the Criteria and Eligibility information.
- Fill out the Application Form, answering every question the best you can.
- Submit the Application online and ask for further clarification from our team if need be.
- Make sure you Pay Your Application Fee as required.
- Upon completing Registration we will begin the screening process immediately.
- Good luck. We wish you all the best in your journey to becoming the Next Miss Kenya U.S.A